Lorenzo's Mobile & Online Blog

- If you're a person that has lived on the east coast mostly all of your life.. and thought that California was the land of sunshine and beautiful people.. (thanks to the countless tv shows depicting Orange County) well, you're only half right.. it's not the case up here in North California. And this is how i'm experiencing it.

Saturday, June 2, 2007

Wedding at Lake Lure

It was a beautiful wedding for my friends Jon & Brooke on June 1st, 2007. We we're invited for the marriage ceremony & reception. It was a very exhausting day in my sweater & khakis. I'm just glad I wasn't too dressed up in suit & tie. Heh. I was sweating more than Jon at the alter. LOL. I don't think ill be attending any weddings anytime soon.. Heh.. Unless its in Hawaii on the beach :)

~Lor