Lorenzo's Mobile & Online Blog

- If you're a person that has lived on the east coast mostly all of your life.. and thought that California was the land of sunshine and beautiful people.. (thanks to the countless tv shows depicting Orange County) well, you're only half right.. it's not the case up here in North California. And this is how i'm experiencing it.

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Lost my chanel rag..

Dammit. I just realized I forgot my chanel sunglasses rag. The one where you store your shades in. A bag. A rag. Whatever. I think I left it at the bank. I just called jeff's mom to see if they found it and to get it. If they can't find it.. I'm really not worrying about it. Ill just go to a chanel store and ask for another one.. They'll probably give it to me for free, since other sunglasses stores like Oakley give em out. After payin about $500 for these chanels.. They shoul at least give something back. I still have 16 months left on the warranty.. Heh.

~Lor