Lorenzo's Mobile & Online Blog

- If you're a person that has lived on the east coast mostly all of your life.. and thought that California was the land of sunshine and beautiful people.. (thanks to the countless tv shows depicting Orange County) well, you're only half right.. it's not the case up here in North California. And this is how i'm experiencing it.

Friday, June 1, 2007

The Faint in concert!

I went to a concert last night after chillin at The Bier Garden, we went to The Orange Peel to see a friend's band that she really liked. And I do have to say, it was pretty awesome. Mixed with techno and synthinizer (i think that's what it is.. Idk) beats, and punk rockin' vocals. And inside the venue, it was like total 'myspaceland' lol. No emos. But there was a bunce of scene kids, guys making out with guys, girls making out with girls, an orgy of people dancing & grinding together to the music. I didn't go crazy as everyone else, I've never heard of The Faint until that night.. So I got loose and danced where I was standing. Lol. Its all about feeling the beat in techno music, and they had it that night. Heh.

~Lor