Lorenzo's Mobile & Online Blog

- If you're a person that has lived on the east coast mostly all of your life.. and thought that California was the land of sunshine and beautiful people.. (thanks to the countless tv shows depicting Orange County) well, you're only half right.. it's not the case up here in North California. And this is how i'm experiencing it.

Thursday, May 31, 2007

On the way to Asheville..

I'm not driving.. Jeff is. In his parents' new van. I just saw a truck driver lighting up his cigarette. And he's driving a gas tanker. Lol. That's like sooo wrong to do huh?

Anyways.. We're in Greensboro, driving thru.. And did you know I'm near McLeansville? That's where Chris Daughtry is from. And his song "Home" just played a few mins ago on my favorite Raleigh radio station G105. That song means a lot to me. Especially coming back here to NC. That song is about nc and mcleansville! Duhh.

Did you know its been sunny here? The temperature has been 75-90 °F. Soo comfortable. As soon as jeff got off the plane at RDU, he switched his jeans for shorts & flipflops! Hahhaha.. I did the same later.. Ahh.. It was soo nice. I don't know why people would want to live in places in Humboldt County? Do you really want to live in depressing weather? At least the ignorant and mean ppl who do love gloomy depressing weather all live in the same place, Eureka. And I unfortunately happen to (and temporarily) live there. Hopefully not for long.. I just wish I could take my friends that I've made in that town and show them the places that they could be living in! Its soo much cheaper here too!

~Lor