Lorenzo's Mobile & Online Blog

- If you're a person that has lived on the east coast mostly all of your life.. and thought that California was the land of sunshine and beautiful people.. (thanks to the countless tv shows depicting Orange County) well, you're only half right.. it's not the case up here in North California. And this is how i'm experiencing it.

Monday, May 28, 2007

Hot bod

Finally got some 'under armor' to wear when I exercise at the gym.. I couldn't find the UnderArmor brand... So I had to resort with Nike.

I got a medium and its tight!! That's what spandex and polyester does to ya ;)

I also bought a formal jacket and dress pants too.. My mom said she'd pay for it.. So, yeah.. That was cool. Heh.. I'm fcukin broke now. Haha.. After all of these errands and shopping I did today.. And tired too.. Now I have to finish reading philosophy.. Ughhh..

~Lor