Lorenzo's Mobile & Online Blog

- If you're a person that has lived on the east coast mostly all of your life.. and thought that California was the land of sunshine and beautiful people.. (thanks to the countless tv shows depicting Orange County) well, you're only half right.. it's not the case up here in North California. And this is how i'm experiencing it.

Sunday, June 3, 2007

Mike & Mark at The Evening Muse

Woohoo! Jeff & I went and saw jeff's favorite band in Charlotte. It was another great show. We sat at the front row to the left. The woman sitting behind me kept fuckin' rocking the bottom of my chair with her feet. I'm like taking pics with the camera and then all of a sudden my chair shakes. I had to scootch up my chair away from her and turned my head towards her. She stopped soon after. Stupid bitch.

~Lor