Lorenzo's Mobile & Online Blog

- If you're a person that has lived on the east coast mostly all of your life.. and thought that California was the land of sunshine and beautiful people.. (thanks to the countless tv shows depicting Orange County) well, you're only half right.. it's not the case up here in North California. And this is how i'm experiencing it.

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Junk in the trunk

For the past 6 hours, I've been sorting and organizing my stuff that I've left behind when I left for California. These were things that I had in my apartment at the College Inn at NC State. They were left behind with Jeff's parents at some storage place. I had a bunch of clothes that I used to wear, I didn't want to bring them with me. I only wanted a few that I could probably customize or re-design. The ones that I didn't want, I put em in a box for the next yard sale that Jeff's mom sets up in the future. $5 for miscellaneous shirts. $10 for nice (expensive stuff I bought) shirts, bottoms & sweaters. Also there were a bunch of crap I just needed to get rid of.

I really need to start an ebay account and sell my shit. Wheter it's my used crap or stuff I've made. Idk when I'll do that. Like I have the time.. Hahahaha..

~Lor