Lorenzo's Mobile & Online Blog

- If you're a person that has lived on the east coast mostly all of your life.. and thought that California was the land of sunshine and beautiful people.. (thanks to the countless tv shows depicting Orange County) well, you're only half right.. it's not the case up here in North California. And this is how i'm experiencing it.

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Do you think it's psychological?

That traveling back to somewhere you don't like living in will cause psychological distress to your body and mind?

I think so.

I'm already coughing with a slightly runny nose. Maybe its from being in such a warm climate back to cold? Jeff has been sick at least 5x ever since we moved here. I've just finished a coughing spell that lasted for a little more than a month. And I don't EVER get sick.

Back to taking my summer classes online. With homework and tests to do & take. What a great way to return home.

No more shorts. What's the point when it's like 50°F outside. Just in my PJs all day.

No more dressing up in a different outfit everyday. Nothing much to do that I haven't already done, unless going out to eat. But we usually get takeout or i'll make mac & cheese at home.

Back to work at starbucks. I actually love working there. I'd rather be making lattes & frapps instead of doing homework. And dealing with crazy ppl who don't usually go to starbucks.

No more shopping. I went to 3 malls during my trip: Asheville mall, Southpark mall & Carolina Place mall. Each mall probably had at least 10x more stores than Eureka's Bayshore Mall. And that mall is half-empty. The 3 malls I went to probably had about 1 to 3 empty stores, each with a 'coming soon' sign. Nothing at bayshore mall. Some stores have been empty since i've moved here.

Ok. Enough for now. I'm tired and I want to sleep in my bed.

~Lor