Lorenzo's Mobile & Online Blog

- If you're a person that has lived on the east coast mostly all of your life.. and thought that California was the land of sunshine and beautiful people.. (thanks to the countless tv shows depicting Orange County) well, you're only half right.. it's not the case up here in North California. And this is how i'm experiencing it.

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Outback Steakhouse on Capital Blvd!

Ahh.. I had dinner last night at my old outback I used to work at. I was greeted at the door by my old boss, Amy, I think she recognized me.. Anyways.. I saw a lot of new ppl that was working there. I only saw a few that I used to work with last summer, and a few of them recognized me instantly. I'm guessing there are many that were off that night.. Lol it was great. I miss working there. I used to work in Curbside Take-away. The tips and the interesting ppl I had to take orders from.. Lol. Can you believe restaurant servers in North Carolina make $2.13/hr plus their tips? That's what I was making. Wow. And when I started working in California, servers get minimum wage AND tips. Omfgwtf. Yeah, ppl I've told this to in NC were a bit shocked.

I had the Alice Springs Chicken, my favorite thing to get.

~Lor