Lorenzo's Mobile & Online Blog

- If you're a person that has lived on the east coast mostly all of your life.. and thought that California was the land of sunshine and beautiful people.. (thanks to the countless tv shows depicting Orange County) well, you're only half right.. it's not the case up here in North California. And this is how i'm experiencing it.

Monday, May 21, 2007

Mobile blog: Ppl in this town are fuckin' CRAZY!!!

My god. What has this place come to. Do ppl here in california think everything revolves around them? We'll, the crazy ppl I come across to sure are.

Such as this crazy woman in a fucked up rusted red sedan tailgated the motherfuckin life of our blue eclipse. We braked several times for her to stop. She continues to tailgate. And then she tries to pass us on the 2 lane bridge. Stupid fucker. We blocked her from passing. And so we got to a part of the bridge that's on a small stretch of land and later becomes another bridge again.. At that place we did a u-turn while the red car stopped to the right shoulder.. Turned her car towards us. Basically perpendicular and a foot away from the side of our car. We yelled at her of course.. "LEARN HOW TO FUCKING DIVE YOU STUPID BITCH!!" and she pulled off behid us to the enterance of an exit ramp. Opened her door open and yelled "FUCK YOU! I HAVE MY 2 KIDS IN THE CAR!!" ..I laughed to myself.. Wow, she's setting a good example to her kids right? Haha.. we flicked her off with more cursing and drove off while she stayed parked at the same spot. What a stupid bitch.

And then less than half a mile away.. We drove to a redlight behind 2 cars.. To make a left..and there were 2 uglyass eurekans dressed in their shabby glory.. Standing on the median.. Trying to attempt to cross the street when our car was heading in their path. Of course we cut them off. Its not their right of way. Duh. Do u really want to compete with a idk.. A car that weighs a 100x more than u do.. And going about 60mph to a stop.. Haha.. I don't fuckin think so.. We had our windows closed. But could still hear what they said as they walked behind our car. "punks.." was what I heard.. But jeff, who was driving the entire time might have heard something different. As the woman passed my window I saw she turned her head around briefly to take a glance at those punks.. I took that chance and gave her a little thrust of my torso.. Signifying the motion like if she wanted a piece of me. Jeff then put my passenger window down and yelled "FUCK YOU!" to them. We were still waiting at the light. When it turned green.. The 2 eurekans walked across the other crosswalk in front of stopped traffic. Jeff told them to fuck off again. They might had said something back.. But I jokingly yelled back at them "boogilywooglieblahplahgrfjdiehdjskf" .. Hahaha.. A sarcastic response.. But I didn't care. Learn the rules of the road. You may have 2 legs.. But we have 4 tires.

Me and jeff continued to drive to the gym.. Dealing with other eurekans not knowing how to use their car.. Cutting us and being slow on the left lane.. Ugh.. When will they ever learn? Never. I've experienced all of the major highways in the cities.. Such as my recent trip in southern california. Eurekans would never survive on the highways of San Francisco and Los Angeles. They'd probably pull off to the shoulder lanes and cry miserably and smoke a joint or two. Which is why many of the people here in north california..especially in humboldt county.. Where eureka is in.. They moved up here b/c they couldn't handle the "traffic" in the city.. I translate that as 'we couldnt drive so I moved up here' and as what I've been hearing from locals around this town.. that is called 'washed-up eurekans'..

~Lor