Lorenzo's Mobile & Online Blog

- If you're a person that has lived on the east coast mostly all of your life.. and thought that California was the land of sunshine and beautiful people.. (thanks to the countless tv shows depicting Orange County) well, you're only half right.. it's not the case up here in North California. And this is how i'm experiencing it.

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Does it look like I'm having fun watching my lectures online? Hahahha.. It's calculus 2. I know.. I know.. What have I gotten myself into. At least I'm in my pajamas during 'class'. But now that I've said that.. There are a lot of students that DO wear their PJs to class on campus. And that's sad.. B/c I like to make fun of them.. Secretly wispering to my friends.. 'what the fuck is she wearing?' hahaha.. Unless you are taking classes online or wearing Juicy Couture or Victoria's Secret PINK sweatpants/clothes.. Then it's OK to wear them to class. Help me. I'm taking calc 2 all summer. *cries* :'(

~Lor