Lorenzo's Mobile & Online Blog

- If you're a person that has lived on the east coast mostly all of your life.. and thought that California was the land of sunshine and beautiful people.. (thanks to the countless tv shows depicting Orange County) well, you're only half right.. it's not the case up here in North California. And this is how i'm experiencing it.

Friday, May 25, 2007

The man-bag?

Its typical nowadays to see males carrying messenger bags or manbags. Like women.. We have shit to carry too. Hahahahhahaha. I like my PUMA sport messenger. When I saw it for the first time while shopping in San Francisco.. I was like OMGGG.. I want it. I know its not Louis Vuitton or Dolce & Gabbana, but hey.. I'm spending most of my money on plane trips.. To other places better than the place I'm currently living in..

And speaking of trips.. I'm flying back to visit North Carolina for a week on tuesday, may 29th.. And leaving nc on June 6th.

~Lor