Lorenzo's Mobile & Online Blog

- If you're a person that has lived on the east coast mostly all of your life.. and thought that California was the land of sunshine and beautiful people.. (thanks to the countless tv shows depicting Orange County) well, you're only half right.. it's not the case up here in North California. And this is how i'm experiencing it.

Friday, May 25, 2007

G'morning muscles!


I know its vain of me.. To check myself everytime I pass a mirror. But
I can't help it. I understand why guys at the gym like to check
themselves out. They're gaining something they probably never had
before. Bigger and defined muscles. I'm almost there. I just gotta
minimize the amount of food and frapps I get. But I finally learned
the exercising techniques for mu obliques (and for those who don't
know.. That's the "V" under my stomach. Its the fucking HOTTEST thing
on anyone' body. *drool..* I just need to work on my abs more.. And my
pecs are getting HUGE! They look pretty nice when I wear it under a
tight fitted shirt ;)

~Lor