Lorenzo's Mobile & Online Blog

- If you're a person that has lived on the east coast mostly all of your life.. and thought that California was the land of sunshine and beautiful people.. (thanks to the countless tv shows depicting Orange County) well, you're only half right.. it's not the case up here in North California. And this is how i'm experiencing it.

Friday, May 25, 2007

damn mobile internet..

ok.. well i thought my treo had sent my mobile blog posts.. but no... it didnt. it was still stuck in the OUTBOX of my gmail account on my treo. i've had this problem before. it sometimes doesnt even connect to the internet. wtf. well for some reason.. i can surf around the internet on my treo.. but my gmail account doesn't connect! wtf?! .. ok.. well anyways. i'll try to reset the phone and take out the battery. idk. hopefully it will work.

as for the 2 blog posts above this one.. i did them this morning.. i had to work my way around the treo & the internet to upload the text & photo. ugh. so.. complicated...

~lor