Lorenzo's Mobile & Online Blog

- If you're a person that has lived on the east coast mostly all of your life.. and thought that California was the land of sunshine and beautiful people.. (thanks to the countless tv shows depicting Orange County) well, you're only half right.. it's not the case up here in North California. And this is how i'm experiencing it.

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Wtf Dior?

I was browsing men's accessories on eLuxury.com and i stumbled upon the Dior Homme bags and i saw this!:
and obviously it resembles my new duffle bag that i recently got from Nine West
and the thing that gets to me is that the Dior Homme Delville Silver Leather Duffle bag is priced at $1,585 compared to my Nine West Mercury Sport Duffle Bag which i got for $50 on sale. LOL

i would definitely choose my bag, instead of that Dior Homme bag any day. Just look at the greenish-grey leather. it might be that online picture, but i can honestly bet that my bag is shinier compared to the other one. :)