Lorenzo's Mobile & Online Blog

- If you're a person that has lived on the east coast mostly all of your life.. and thought that California was the land of sunshine and beautiful people.. (thanks to the countless tv shows depicting Orange County) well, you're only half right.. it's not the case up here in North California. And this is how i'm experiencing it.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Damn you myspace.

Shit. I got a response from myspace support. They "deleted" my account. But I know I can get it back. Its just the fuckin' automated emails I'm getting from them. They replied with "your request has been fulfilled!". Fuck that. Well, of course I'm going to respond to this. I DIDN'T WANT MY FUCKING ACCOUNT TO BE CANCELLED!! I JUSY WANT TO GAIN ACCESS TO IT AGAIN!!

But I don't have time for this shit right now. Ill reply, but I'm not going to worry about it for the rest of the trip.

~Lor