Lorenzo's Mobile & Online Blog

- If you're a person that has lived on the east coast mostly all of your life.. and thought that California was the land of sunshine and beautiful people.. (thanks to the countless tv shows depicting Orange County) well, you're only half right.. it's not the case up here in North California. And this is how i'm experiencing it.

Saturday, July 21, 2007

So You Think You Can Dance

I have truly fallen in love with this show.

i'm a dancer. i get down and dirty. pretty much whenever and where ever i can do it.. as long as a good song is playing either in public or on my ipod. i can't dance as good as they can.. but i can try.. haha.

but seriously.. if you haven't been watching the show.. its obviously you've missed out on alot of stuff already. it's the final 10 now.. and they are automatically chosen to perform in 50 cities on their So You Think You Can Dance tour. If it comes nearby and the tickets are cheap, i may consider.. who knows.

anyways.. these are my FAVORITES. i love em. they're not that bad looking either ;)
Kameron Pasha

Sara Neil

Sabra Danny

I love Wade Robson. i was actually surprised when i saw him for the first time on the show.. he choreographed some of the couple's dance routines. I remember Wade a longggg longg time ago back before the Wade Robson Project.. he influenced me to start dancing during the Britney Spears era. Yeah. i loved that I'm A Slave 4 U music video. did you know that i could do all of that choreography before? I'm a bit rusty on it tho. but i do remember many of the major choreography lines. I do believe that Wade did choreograph that for Britney..

So You Think You Can Dance, Lorenzo? .. yeah.. like a slut. hah :D