Lorenzo's Mobile & Online Blog

- If you're a person that has lived on the east coast mostly all of your life.. and thought that California was the land of sunshine and beautiful people.. (thanks to the countless tv shows depicting Orange County) well, you're only half right.. it's not the case up here in North California. And this is how i'm experiencing it.

Thursday, July 19, 2007

I'm not busy.. i just can't log into my myspace account right now.. and i want to!!

i know some of you all know that i do temporary absences on myspace.. like for weeks or even a month.. that's because i get busy with work, school and life.

now.....

it's different, i cannot log in. my account is fucked up somehow. when i do a email search for a requested forgotten password... it gives me a message that says "this email address does not exist on myspace" .. and of course i go.. WTF? .. the same message is shown when i do a general search for an email on myspace. And interestingly enough... when i do a search for my first and last name, i DO show up! .. so what's wrong?!

i didn't change my email address or anything on my account. why would i?

and so i've sent a detailed message to myspace support.. and myspace help.. and im waiting for their reply. i'm just scared that i cant log in. i hope i can soon. i really hate waiting for a reply. i just dont want it to be automated. i wish there was some type of hotline that i can call for myspace support or something.

this sucks. now that i have time to go on myspace... i CANT because of this stupid shit happening to my myspace account.

.. i dont want to make a new myspace account. my original account is priceless. my friend ID begins with 8.7 million! that's wayyyyyy in the beginning of myspace. now myspace is nearing closer to 200 million profiles/users.. ehh.

i want to go on MY myspace account.. i'm sad now.