Lorenzo's Mobile & Online Blog

- If you're a person that has lived on the east coast mostly all of your life.. and thought that California was the land of sunshine and beautiful people.. (thanks to the countless tv shows depicting Orange County) well, you're only half right.. it's not the case up here in North California. And this is how i'm experiencing it.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Harry potter?!

Omg! I didn't know I was going to the movies today to see Harry Potter!!

I just had the idea of going to the movies. That's it. Lol.

I was too busy dancing to hiphop music videos on the MTV Jams channel to even realize it. Heh. I'm a bit tired now.. But at least I can finally watch harry potter :)

Jeff has only seen ONE harry potter movie before today. And I've seen every one since the beginning in theaters.

g2g now. I have to take a piss before it starts. I forgot this is a long movie.

~Lor