Lorenzo's Mobile & Online Blog

- If you're a person that has lived on the east coast mostly all of your life.. and thought that California was the land of sunshine and beautiful people.. (thanks to the countless tv shows depicting Orange County) well, you're only half right.. it's not the case up here in North California. And this is how i'm experiencing it.

Sunday, June 10, 2007

On a break again..

I really like the pic of me slightly smiling above. Its cute :)

I'm on a 10 min break. Sippin' on a dulce de leche frapp again. Not a light, heh. Way to ruin a great workout after going to the gym huh? Lmao.

There's nothing interesting going on now that I'm back here in California. I did have sooo much to talk or write about during my NC trip though, as you can tell from my multiple posts from last week..

Break's over. g2g.

~Lor