Lorenzo's Mobile & Online Blog

- If you're a person that has lived on the east coast mostly all of your life.. and thought that California was the land of sunshine and beautiful people.. (thanks to the countless tv shows depicting Orange County) well, you're only half right.. it's not the case up here in North California. And this is how i'm experiencing it.

Sunday, July 1, 2007

Touring the area.. Again.

When friends and family visit, the only thing we do is to show them the nature vistas and the big redwood trees. This involves a lot of driving around. I happened to tag along for the ride.. For some reason.. Oh. It's b/c I didn't want to stay at home fiddling on myspace and facebook all day. Heh. Now I think of it. I should've stayed :P

At least I'm getting some sleep. I don't really know why I've been so tired lately. I slept early last night till 1am and woke up at 11am or so.. Ehh. I guess my body is still trying to adjust.

~Lor