Lorenzo's Mobile & Online Blog

- If you're a person that has lived on the east coast mostly all of your life.. and thought that California was the land of sunshine and beautiful people.. (thanks to the countless tv shows depicting Orange County) well, you're only half right.. it's not the case up here in North California. And this is how i'm experiencing it.

Thursday, July 5, 2007

OWWW. i banged up my pinky toe.

UGH. it hurted. i was moving a big boxfan in my bedroom and i accidentally rammed my pinky toe on one of the footposts of my bed.

i was brushing my teeth at that time.. so i couldn't scream. i didn't think it was going to be that bad.. until i went in the bathroom to examine the damage. shit. it was bleeding. and not the gushing everywhere bleeding.. but let's just say it looked like a huge blister filled with blood on the front of my pinky toe. sounds disgusting right? just be glad i didn't take a photo of it. i'm not that sick. hahah.

it hurted like hell when jeff put iodine or some type of medicine on it. i cried. it was that painful. im just glad that it was just skin damage. my pinky toe nail is small enough already (and i know alot of ppl know their's are too) .. so im just glad my nail wasn't damaged at all. so it was wrapped up in 2 bandages and went to bed..

today.. it's alright now.. it's healing i guess. like a blister. it will eventually go away. i went to the gym today and it wasn't the usual for me. i started walking in a limp since i didnt want to apply too much pressure on the pinky toe. but i started doing my runway walking on the treadmill and tried not to think about it too much. and one thing i couldn't ignore was the guys that were checking me out today at the gym. i really shouldn't be wearing my fitted underarmor shirt. lol. but at least my body looks good now. it's on its way for development. i think i lost weight from being sick during the cruise.. b/c my body was totally rocking during the cruise and after the trip. i was like.. where the fuck did these muscles come from? hehe. ok ok.. enough of this.. i got a bunch of philosophy reading to catch up on. wish me luck..