Lorenzo's Mobile & Online Blog

- If you're a person that has lived on the east coast mostly all of your life.. and thought that California was the land of sunshine and beautiful people.. (thanks to the countless tv shows depicting Orange County) well, you're only half right.. it's not the case up here in North California. And this is how i'm experiencing it.

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Another trip back to North Carolina?

yep.. you guessed it. i'm flying back to North Carolina, AGAIN!

so how much was the plane ticket this time? .. i think about $400 roundtrip.. We're driving to Sacramento and flying out of there on July 31st (because flying out of Arcata to NC is like $660.. i know.. fuck that right?) it's cheaper in the cities.. and so i'll be in NC.. to absorb the NC atmosphere that i've missed so much.. take my final exams from my summer classes at NC state (actually ON campus perhaps?!).. see friends & places.. ahh.. i was just in North Carolina like about the same time as now last month. heh.

but will i see any of my friends from college? i doubt it. since most of them are away for the summer. it's obviously summer break. they wont get back probably the week or so after i leave NC. heh. but it depends.. Jeff is the one doing the plans and stuff.. so whatever. I just want to go to Southpoint Mall in Durham. lol. and Crabtree Mall to see my old Abercrombie & Fitch store. I HAVE TO VISIT MY OLD A&F STORE EVERYTIME I VISIT NC! it's a requirement. i have to. same goes with my Outback Steakhouse on Capital Boulevard. i usually see familiar faces whenever i visit.. and most of the time they recognize me, the servers are the ones that instantly say hey. my old managers and head manager dont really jump in the air to see my face. they're like.. "oh hey lorenzo. how are you?" that's it. but that's what i usually expect from them anyways. so whatever. the servers are like "OMG LORENZO!" hahahaha. one of them liked how my hair is now. another girl was like "you're still fine as ever" hahahaha. loves it. but it's different with A&F.. mostly everyone that i was close to has already quit or transferred. but who knows.. maybe i'll see someone i know there again. i seriously need them to hook me up with the employee discount! haha. they usually do that for me anyways.. have them buy it for me. and i'd like sneak my debit card and pay for it. hehe. gotta love it tho.

ahh.. so anyways.. this summer is just awesome. just being at work at Starbucks and taking these trips to places out of Humboldt County. if only i could spend more time with my friends.

although, i'm in a relationship.. i'm still lonely. not in that sense.. but i'm lonely for my friends.

:\