Lorenzo's Mobile & Online Blog

- If you're a person that has lived on the east coast mostly all of your life.. and thought that California was the land of sunshine and beautiful people.. (thanks to the countless tv shows depicting Orange County) well, you're only half right.. it's not the case up here in North California. And this is how i'm experiencing it.

Thursday, June 21, 2007

It's my first time flying alone.. Yikes.

I just arrived to LAX. The pics above were taken before takeoff, but I didn't have time since I was talking on the phone.

And its my 1st time flying alone. OMG. Usually jeff is the one handling the papers and info while I tagged along.. Lol.

Hopefully I don't miss my flight from Los Angeles to Ft. Lauderdale.. But if I do, there's a different flight I can take which flies to Atlanta and I may fly on the same plane with my parents. But I don't want that to happen. I don't wanna lose my one checked-in bag. I'm going on a cruise!!! I don't the hassle of finding my bag.

Anyways.. Gotta find my terminal. My next flight is like 5 hours long. Don't cha love redeye flights? :)

~Lor