Lorenzo's Mobile & Online Blog

- If you're a person that has lived on the east coast mostly all of your life.. and thought that California was the land of sunshine and beautiful people.. (thanks to the countless tv shows depicting Orange County) well, you're only half right.. it's not the case up here in North California. And this is how i'm experiencing it.

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Current weight: 129.8 lbs

I weighed myself this morning wearing just my boxers and it showed 130.0 lbs exactly. I was soo excited, I ran to get my cellphone. Tried to weigh myself again and then showed 130.8 lbs. I was like "WTF?". Then stupidly realized I was holding my cellphone.. Haha. Who knew this Treo was so damn heavy. At least I can learn from Naomi Campbell that my cellphone is one handy weapon I can chuck directly at people. Hehe. Then weighed myself without holding the phone, and low and behold.. I am 129.8 lbs.

But I'm definitely going to gain like 20 lbs from eating during the weeklong cruise this weekend.. And I still need to pack.. :P

~Lor