Lorenzo's Mobile & Online Blog

- If you're a person that has lived on the east coast mostly all of your life.. and thought that California was the land of sunshine and beautiful people.. (thanks to the countless tv shows depicting Orange County) well, you're only half right.. it's not the case up here in North California. And this is how i'm experiencing it.

Friday, June 29, 2007

I have to wait at least 5 hours at the airport.. Ugh..

(sorry about this post.. It couldn't send when I was in florida for
some reason.. But its finally up now. I just didn't want to skip
around with what I did. Anyways... Read it!)

At least they gave me a snackbox on the flight.. I got here just
before daybreak.

I had about 2 hours of sleep on the flight.. And I had to fall asleep
listening to Abercrombie & Fitch songs because a few rows behind me,
there was a church choir singing at like 1AM. Omg. Shut the fuck up
you ppl!! A baby crying is tolerable, but two people singing out
loud?? Ommgg. Are you two drunk from those little bottles of vodka?
Haha..

Anyways.. I'm here now.. Waiting outside by the ticketing counters
because I had to get my bag. I could've been at my terminals where the
nicer seats are, but I don't think they'd allow me back in. And not to
mention the VERY LONG line for security. Fuck that.

I'm sitting next to seats with the nearest electrical outlet is about
15-20 feet away from me. Shit. I can relax on a cushion or plug my
laptop while sitting on the floor against the wall. Crap. I need to
recharge my treo too.

I'm trying to sip on a Dunkin' Donuts latte. It was fuckin' a good
190°F. I had a donut too. Hehe :P

I have a friend living down here, Nick, and I asked him a few weeks
ago to pick me up because my parents don't arrive till 5-6 hours after
I arrive. But I figured he couldn't, he sent me a message on facebook
that I need to reply to. Lol. Seriously, who would want to pick me up
at the airport at like 6 fuckin' AM? Haha.. I can deal. I'm a big
boy.

Oh.. Did I mention that wi-fi on the cruise ship isn't free? A damn
50¢ each min? Or I can get a wireless card for $10 a day.. But aren't
cruise vacations supposed to "get away from it all"?

I just only hope there's cellphone coverage. Heh.

4 hours and 30 mins left..