Lorenzo's Mobile & Online Blog

- If you're a person that has lived on the east coast mostly all of your life.. and thought that California was the land of sunshine and beautiful people.. (thanks to the countless tv shows depicting Orange County) well, you're only half right.. it's not the case up here in North California. And this is how i'm experiencing it.

Saturday, January 19, 2008

A&F hand-knitted wool sweater!

Sweeeeeeeet. I finally got it. It retailed like about $375 when it was at full price. Its the epitomy of knitted woolen fabrics. And since im a textile & apparel major, this is like 'gold' for me. LOL. I got it as a size small and at a really good sale price, thanks to a gift card i got for christmas.

I fucking carried it with me the entire day around San Francisco. Haha. It weighs like a fuckin' concrete brick. Heh. Gorgeous, nevertheless. :)